1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. mooseontheloose

mooseontheloose Member

Sending you a PM with pics of the issues I mentioned.

I'd be interested in arm opening measurements for the Short Sleeve Jack and Bandit in size small (38). I prefer when the sleeve opening is snug or fairly close to my biceps but the photos on site make the openings look a bit billowy.

Really love your designs though.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  2. summersteve

summersteve Active Member

@mooseontheloose thanks for sending those photos! I've responded to your PM, but wanted to post measurement in the forum should anyone else want to know.

The SS Jack and the Bandit have the same dimensions for arm hole openings.
    Size small is 8 3/4"

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

3. dubb

dubb New Member

Having a horrible experience with Taylor Stitch. I've been attempting to contact their customer service with no response for over a week now about my first order that never shipped.

The item was labelled as "In stock, ships immediately" and I have yet to have any tracking info or update regarding my order.

I've emailed support several times and have been ignored.

What a horrible experience!

4. summersteve

Hi @dubb

I'm sorry you're having such a bad experience, I've sent you a PM to get some more detailed info. to help solve your issue

Happy Monday to the forum!

5. doomx

doomx Senior member

@summersteve The measurements of the democratic fit jeans suggest medium rise but there is some verbiage about designed in a way that the back rise stays against ones skin. Does that confer a different look similar to higher rose jeans? I am interested to keeping my shirt tucked when wearing jeans and I can do that with my Levi's 541 but looking to get some higher quality denim. Thanks.

6. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

@summersteve - saw the preview for this fall's telegraph collection. Are the herringbone and charcoal donegal going to be the only camp pants offered this fall?

7. th3buhbuh

th3buhbuh Senior member

Digging the leather bomber jacket from the survey. I mean, I totally don't need another leather jacket, but I could see replacing my old bomber... wish it had internal pockets

8. stevefok

stevefok Senior member

I like the Olive Cord shirt the most

9. summersteve

Hey Everyone!
    How about these updates??

@Klemins we'll offer one camp pant as part of the collection. The votes will help us to decide on which color, ash or charcoal.

Hi @doomx thanks for reaching out! The democratic fit has more of a medium rise. I'm sorry the verbiage is a bit confusing, I'll adjust that.

10. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

@summersteve thanks. I meant, is that the only camp pant being offered this year, or will they also be offered as part of other collection(s)?

11. SLieber967

SLieber967 Member

I wear a 32 in the slim chinos, same size for the preorder maritime shorts? Size chart is wonky.

12. summersteve

@SLieber967 yes sir! the maritime short is built off our slim chino so sizing is the same.
    @Klemins we will have two more camp pant's in our August release.

13. mistersparkle

mistersparkle Well-Known Member

Crazy times at the Golden Bear stockroom sale today! Thanks for the love and discounts!

If any one is in SF, there will probably be stuff in the 36 or 44 range left. 11am, 200 Potrero.

14. theh00d

theh00d Senior member

Good! Im try stop by after work im a 36