1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. CPaul

CPaul Senior member

New stuff is online. I've been addicted lately. If this keeps up I'm gonna go broke spending $125 a week.

2. taylorstitch

taylorstitch Senior member Affiliate Vendor

New stuff is up gents. Take a crack it using the code SPECKLEDANCHORS and get 10% off now through the end of the day tomorrow.

Hope you like em. I know I'm hoping there is a natural speckled left in a 40 after all is said and done so I can take one home myself.

3. Newstyle

Newstyle Senior member

Any chance for a rerelease of the Navy Mechanic shirt? I missed out the first round and would love to be able to purchase one of these for the coming months.

4. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Senior member

I asked the same question some pages back and the response was that they were planning on rereleasing their popular shirts and I believe that would be one of them...not 100% positive but if my memory serves me correct...

5. Christoph

Christoph Senior member

I'd grab one of those navy mechanics for sure too.. wicked powder coated buttons

6. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Senior member

I think we should start a list for TS. [​IMG]

Anxiously awaiting a code/preview tonight of tomorrow's shirts.

7. Newstyle

Newstyle Senior member

That shirt is just so dope, kicking myself for not grabbing one. We should definitely start a list. TS has no idea what they are getting into! Haha

8. OmniscientCause

I sat on one in 38 for like a week and I finally was like yea today is the day I'll buy it and it was gone...

9. Newstyle

Newstyle Senior member

That has happened to me with a few of their shirts, this one and the short sleeve floral ( thought that shirt was awesome but didn't go for it and it was gone) think I'd have learned my lesson, but no.

10. OmniscientCause

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  11. taylorstitch

The Mechanic Shirt will be coming back at some point this Autumn. We haven't slated a date yet and have an inquiry out on the fabric to make sure we can get more. The Yosemite shirt is in the pipeline as well. Not sure if anyone remembers the chamois from last year. I wear mine damn near everyday.

In other Autumn news, the new series of madras Jacks are available to wind down summer and into the later months of the year with slight bursts of color and more toned down bases.

In honor of our New England upbringing, use the code LEAFPEEPERS through the end of tomorrow for 10% off. You know the drill...

12. Christoph

Christoph Senior member

Looking forward to those chamois yosemite shirts. Any idea when?

13. Newstyle

Newstyle Senior member

Awesome thanks!

14. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

15. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I take an XS in both Epaulet and BoO. Can't quite compare the measurements across the board. For those with experience, will Taylor Stitch casual shirts in XS be too roomy?

16. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

Some good deals to be had in the last call section on the website. Saw my size pop up in a linen stripe shirt that had been sold out since it dropped in the mid summer. Pretty stoked :)

17. taylorstitch

Glad that you are stoked. I took an afternoon to go through all the back stock, organize it, and put it up under last call on the website.

Spread the word about last call. I will do my best to keep it fresh.

18. FrankCowperwood

Red and brown madras Jack on its way to me. That was a popular one.

19. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

^^Hope you are luckier than I am. I ordered one yesterday afternoon and got an e-mail today there was an error with the inventory on the website and they were sold out :violin:

20. FrankCowperwood

^Ooofff. That's not happy news. Well, no email for me yet. Proof will be if a box shows up in the mail.