• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stich Vs N&F

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm actually impressed with some of the denims they're using

NISHIMBO_THUMB_1_large.jpg

Might have to try this out of sheer curiosity

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea I am in the same boat...I have kind of big quads ex body builder/soccer type and I get comments from my boss when I wear the weird guys on Fridays saying I have TAPS on...Tight ass pants

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah just get on their mailing list. They announce Wednesday mornings. The cooler clothing makes go really quickly. Their machinists shirt release last week was like, GONE in navy in 44 pretty much instantly.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is this a new brand? ive never heard of them before

its sounds interesting, i like the linked denimz

nineohtoo

Reaction score
^They've been around for a few years. Used to just be MTM with a few shirts when they were in a spot shared with other brands such as a Four Barrel pop up, but now that they've got their own shop, they've expanded the line quite a bit and seem to a bit more popular in the new neighborhood. Great shirts, but I much prefer Epaulet and TOJ cuts. Fabric choices and construction are great considering they dropped prices and moved production locally instead of in SoCal. The pants look like they'd fit similar to Epaulet denim and chinos, but I never had a chance to try them since I just wear skinnier and unhemmed jeans now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics