• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

tapered pant recommendations

mr.loverman

Reaction score
I am in the market for some tapered pants. I am a somewhat short man and I find the tapered pant really suits me. I like the cut of the Polo Rugby chinos but am less than enthused about their pre-distressed look. My legs are a little too built for super skinny pants. Can anyone suggest some other similar fitting brands? Looking for items under $200.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What type of pants (cotton/wool, chinos/trousers, etc.) are you specifically looking for. There are some threads around that could have some info you're looking for like the slim chino/khaki thread but I'm not the biggest fan of most posted that are sub $100, not the quality I like. There are some forum affiliates that make some great pants like Epaulet, Panta from Edmoral, and others but it all depends what your specifics are. I can vouche for Mabitex and Incotex too for great slim fit and quality and right now there is a huge selection of Mabitex on the MC buy and sell forum, I'm selling some myself if you check my sig, but if my selection doesn't work like I said plenty available selling for good prices for what you get.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
in terms of classics, you got barba napoli, incotex, and borelli here and there. for your fashunz my favorite is probably margiela's "slim" trouser cut or marc jacobs. None of these are super-slim and give you enough room to manuve.

whatever123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes the non-distressed polo. dude, it is very hard to recommend something w/o knowing the measurements of the cut in questions. so, just buy the polo and be happy!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.