• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tapered Jeans Sizing Help

g12528

Reaction score
Recently i have put on a bit of weight and are having troubles to find a pair of tapered jeans that fit around the thighs.
my current jeans were APC petit standard size 31 which i cant get on anymore and a pair of N&F weird guys size 32 which i can get on but are hard to walk in.

i recently tried on a pair of tellason laidbroke grooves size 33 which will still sorta tight and also a pair of N&F weird guys 34 which were a good fit but i know they do stretch a fair bit and will be scared to purchase these and they stretch out too much. Problem is that i live in adelaide australia which only has one decent denim store but is quiet low on stock at the moment, so no other sizes available to try on.

if anyone could give us a hand would be great.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.