• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tapatalk (Discuss any problems with app here)

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah sometimes I have to reinstall.

I have never been able to see the sales threads or use the search function. I share your frustration.

tlaporte

Reaction score
I wish Buy and Sell and quotes worked properly. SF is the only reason I bought the app.

I've updated to the latest (iPhone) version of Tapatalk again, but the Buy and Sell still doesn't work for me. Is it working for anybody else?

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many are using the app instead of the mobile site?

Stitch?

Spacenoodle

Reaction score
Trying to visit SF on Tapatalk crashes the app on iPhone, I can't seem to get it to work despite reboots and restarting the app.

Anyone else having this problem?

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At this point I just use the mobile site which is pretty decent. If they added some mobile specific extensions for pull to refresh, mark as read, etc., it would be perfect.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Trying to visit SF on Tapatalk crashes the app on iPhone, I can't seem to get it to work despite reboots and restarting the app.

Anyone else having this problem?
Delete the app and reinstall. Stitch, you still using the app?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm using it less now that the mobile site is so good (haven't tried the mobile site with the "new" SF yet)

Tapatalk is still snappy and I prefer it when I am in areas where service is iffy (and sometimes my browser gets a little laggy feeling with the mobile site when trying to use the drop down menu thing)...but the fact that my Tapatalk still *always* takes me to the last page of the thread instead of the last read post, is reason enough to prefer the mobile site.

tradernick

Reaction score
I've updated to the latest (iPhone) version of Tapatalk again, but the Buy and Sell still doesn't work for me. Is it working for anybody else?
is this for real? I'm not the only one for whom the Classifieds don't show up in Tapatalk? This is nearly two years after the redesign of the forum?

tradernick

Reaction score

Last edited:

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is it just me or does tapatalk not work for SF on the iphone? i presumed the connection got dumped when the mobile SF site went live.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads