• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tanner Goods / Hecklewood Black Friday

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3059929158_556dbd5235_o.jpg

Starting this Friday, all Summer /Fall "˜08 product will be marked down from 15-75% . This applies to both our online shop and storefront in Old Town, PDX. Additionally, there will be free shipping on all domestic online/phone orders.

*excludes artwork, consignment sneakers, and KRINK.*

3059070189_287628212e_o.jpg

Starting this Friday @ 12:00am PST and running through the weekend, we're offering free shipping on ALL domestic orders. For orders over $125, receive a free Basic Cardholder of your choice [London Tan, Natural, Brown, or Black]. When checking out, be sure to enter your color preference in the NOTES field.

Make sure you're signed up for our newsletter too, cause there just might be another bonus for our subscribers come Black Friday....

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am curious.... what is the diff in the aging of the london tan belt vs the natural tan belt?

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damnit..im spending money left and right.
just pickup the london tan and natural belt.

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
very nice sir you will def love them Spacemanvt what specifically about the aging qualities are you curious about. Like all our leather goods, the more wear and tear, the more beautiful they will become. While the change will not be quite as drastic as the natural leather, the london tan shapes up rather nicely after some wear.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup, can't wait for em
smile.gif
I also pickup a natural belt for my best friend..I'm sure that will be a great gift for him as well =]

8bpc

Reaction score
I recall a post in the past where someone asked about leather keepers rather than the metal ones. Is it still possible to get the leather keeper instead of the metal?

surrender

Reaction score
Snagged a belt and one of the new card holders, thanks kix!

8bpc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kixslf
yeah just let sam know you want a leather keeper. Only problem is that we only have natural keepers.

Will you have other leather keepers available soon?

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been wearing my natural belt from Tanner for 1 year, and never put any product on it, and it is gorgeous. I used to have one of the early style Tanner wallets as well but I've moved on to more denim-head friendly wallets since then.

aak

Reaction score
do you work for tanner kixslf?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics