1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tanner Goods: Finally, The Messenger Bags....

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kixslf, Jun 25, 2008.

1. johnny d

johnny d Member

Hey guys!
    Does anybody here know how to contact Tanner Goods guys?
    I made an order two weeks ago and never heard from them. On the website it says that I need to give them 8-10 days for production - so thats my only explanation to whats going on. I just have to guess.
    There's no contacts on the website. The automatic receipt email was sent to me from an anonymous address (which is messed up for a web store) and no one on www.hecklewood.com responds either.
    Im not in any rush - just start getting annnoyed after 2 weeks.
    Thank you.

kontra, did you ever end up getting that order? picked up a wallet and belt, it's been about 10 days. how long did it take to get yours?

2. Tarmac

Tarmac Senior member

thanks for the love. all the specs should be up shortly\\

we had a small accident yesterday and sam cut off a part of his finger

http://www.hecklewood.com/uncategorized/job-hazards/

that's 100% gruesome and at the same time amazing, how can you just slap flesh back on?

3. johnny d

johnny d Member

hate to re-post but getting a little sketched out by Tanner Goods. Three weeks, still no word except that they'd send an email whenever they shipped it. Anyone have any experience with these guys? Have tried emailing, it's been a week w/o response.

4. braidkid

braidkid Senior member

^ no worries my friend. Tanner are stand up guys. You have to realize every order is made by hand and takes time to make it right. I've seen their workspace and can guarantee they are legit.

5. Teger

Teger Senior member

I've ordered on two occasions from tanner and both orders took longer than advertised on the site, but arrived in great condition. Well worth the wait.

6. johnny d

johnny d Member

The responses are much appreciated guys. Luckily, I received a response noting that my order had been shipped out...dying to see how the goods turned out.

7. Odd Morsel

Odd Morsel Senior member

The responses are much appreciated guys. Luckily, I received a response noting that my order had been shipped out...dying to see how the goods turned out.

Pics when it arrives [​IMG] And I'm curious to know how long it took to arrive from the date you placed your order. I've heard some bad things about Tanner on other boards.

8. kit99bar

kit99bar Senior member

there is a warning on their website that states it'll take 3-4 weeks.
    I ordered from leathergoodsconnection and my order shipped in one day [​IMG]

Pics when it arrives [​IMG] And I'm curious to know how long it took to arrive from the date you placed your order. I've heard some bad things about Tanner on other boards.

9. Prosiddon

Prosiddon Active Member

My dark brown tanner bag just arrived at the end of September and I ordered on August 15th so I would recommend that you guys just keep waiting. As for construction, the leather isn't nearly as rigid as the kind they use in their belts. My tanner belt felt like cardboard when I first got it but the bag is pretty supple and not nearly as thick. I will try to put up some pictures by tomorrow since people are interested. EDIT: I took 4 pictures if you guys want to know/see anything else just ask me. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. johnny d

johnny d Member

finally got the wallet and belt today. ordered on september 18th, so a little less than four weeks. that said, the stuff is pretty incredible. obviously very high quality, and the belt fits perfect -- i wear a 33-34 true waist in denim, and the 36 is perfect. of the 5 belt notches, i'm wearing the 3rd hole, making it a perfect fit.

the leather is feeling like cardboard -- i have obenauf's LP, think i should condition it now or wait a few weeks?

11. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

bump do they still make these?

12. ubc121

ubc121 Senior member

You could contact Tanner Goods or there is one for sale on sufu.

13. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

these bags are seriously ugly