• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tanner Goods, 3 months

NotoriousMarquis

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Messages
886
Reaction score
27
I've had my tanner belt for three months now, and it's starting to look like, I personally wear it. Its an amazing piece of work, because it ages with you. Anybody have similar experiences?
 

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
4,310
Reaction score
82
Pretty inscrutable. Vaclav would be proud.
 

B Hamilton

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
302
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by NotoriousMarquis
I've had my tanner belt for three months now, and it's starting to look like, I personally wear it. Its an amazing piece of work, because it ages with you. Anybody have similar experiences?

I've had mine twice as long and haven't really noted a huge change, but it doesn't bother me. I know I'll be wearing for a LONG time. It's the only belt I use when not in business attire.
 

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
8,473
Reaction score
759
theres a bunch of tanner threads on streetwear side. love their belts btw
 

NotoriousMarquis

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Messages
886
Reaction score
27
I think a problem is how much they cost. Not in general, but with regard to their price a year ago. It went from around 65-70 to 89 reallly quickly.
 

mediahound

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
1,895
Reaction score
234
Originally Posted by NotoriousMarquis
I think a problem is how much they cost. Not in general, but with regard to their price a year ago. It went from around 65-70 to 89 reallly quickly.

Didn't they also increase they quality though? I think they went from snaps to rivets about that time.
 

NotoriousMarquis

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Messages
886
Reaction score
27
Originally Posted by mediahound
Didn't they also increase they quality though? I think they went from snaps to rivets about that time.

Nope, mine has snaps. Love it.
 

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

  • 1 - 4

    Votes: 11 3.9%
  • 5 - 10

    Votes: 43 15.2%
  • 11 - 20

    Votes: 88 31.1%
  • 21 - 30

    Votes: 53 18.7%
  • 31 - 40

    Votes: 22 7.8%
  • 41 - 50

    Votes: 18 6.4%
  • 51 - 60

    Votes: 11 3.9%
  • 61 - 70

    Votes: 6 2.1%
  • 71 - 80

    Votes: 12 4.2%
  • 81 - 90

    Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 91 - 100

    Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 100+

    Votes: 15 5.3%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
427,324
Messages
9,197,243
Members
193,160
Latest member
carolineking89

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Top