• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tall, skinny people look funny in tight jeans

Brian SD

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Tall skinny girls look great in tapered jeans. Tall skinny guys are the only ones that look good in tapered jeans.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
You guys are crazy. Tall skinny girls look great in tapered jeans. Tall skinny guys are the only ones that look good in tapered jeans.

Only the tall skinny girls that have a nice ass and thighs.

a tailor

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
worse of all are gals with bowlegs wearing skinnys or mini skirts.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
I feel the same way. Men look silly also.

Agreed. Though I think tall, fat people look funny in tight jeans as well.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Quirk
I don't think tight jeans look great on guys who are very tall and thin (like me), but skinny women have a lot more leeway. If she's long and lean but still has some meat on her ass, hips and thighs, tight jeans can still look really sexy. But if she's more on the bony side, they can be less flattering.

I think this girl is rockin' the **** out of these:

Or are you talking about women skinnier than that?

OTOH, the jeans below aren't flattering at all, but I think it's more due to the high rise, and overall crappy cut.

I don't think it is the tallness or the thiness that is the problem it is the combination. The photo you posted looks good but try to picture a woman like above but 5'10". She looks really weird in the real world.

Jl24

Reaction score
I'm tall and skinny and wearing slim jeans ... now I'm curious if I look ok or too skinny. I'll post a pic later.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Here's to swimming with bowlegged women"

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
I don't think it is the tallness or the thiness that is the problem it is the combination. The photo you posted looks good but try to picture a woman like above but 5'10". She looks really weird in the real world.
Look at how long that girl's legs are, she probably is about that height, and she looks pretty damn fine to me.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How tall is Jessica Alba? She looks KILLER in skinny jeans. Giselle Bundchen.....she's another one.
inlove.gif

sam_tem

Reaction score
yeah, i can't really agree with this thread

i love it when skinny people accentuate that fact. and seeing a tall dude in slim pants doesn't cause me nearly as much grief as seeing one in baggy pants. and i can assure you guys that as myself being tall and skinny, there's not much middle ground here. as for the ladies, i love the toothpick legs.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Sorry homos I like to **** something more than a skeleton.

tljenkin

Reaction score
She looks hotter in the first pic...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics