• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I deeply regret not taking out money when I refied at 2.625 in Nov 2020.

we did a bit and plowed it directly back into the house , i'd prefer to not but it still makes sense as the asset is def improved with marginal impact to our basis .

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, I am going to be so ******* rich

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Who the **** has a 12v cigarette lighter in their ride anymore? Do cars still come with this? I have to go look at mine to see.

1670163234770.png

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Most cars have multiples these days.

I use my rear one in the cargo area a lot. Ski boot warmers/dryers in the winter, and I’ve got a USB charger plugged in there in the summer so I can plug my bike computer in on the way to a ride…nice since I often don’t think about that thing until I’m loading up for a ride.

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is actually kind of a clever idea I guess, and it looks like it might actually be the first dashcam that actually has a good camera. Get people to generate your mapping data for you by giving them a device that is now normal/popular to it.

but I don’t get the implementation…why does the blockchain need to be involved here? More crypto bro nonsense. And why make it so expensive rather than subsidize the device to get it in a bunch of cars where it can generate content.

I’m not gonna pay $500+ for the promise of some dumb token, butif I were in the market for a new dashcam, I’d totally be down with a high end camera for cheap that contributed to a mapping project.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guys, I am going to be so ******* rich
Looks like the crypto bros now have routes to all 1,972 waffle houses covered

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Yeah, I went and looked, and I've got one in the hatch area at the very least.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Google says peak Volvo should also have one in the center console. Location depends on whether or not you have wireless phone charging.

It is a funny standard though. Giant bulky connector simply because someone decided every car should have an electric lighter more than half a century ago and somehow automakers managed to standardize that part. Yet now we can’t agree how to charge phones or laptops with one damn standard even after EU intervention.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have headphones at home with at least 4 different physical connection plugs (and 2 different wireless technologies)…

…but I could still plug my new crypto dashcam into a 1973 Porsche 911 without doing any wiring.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People really love dashcams. The cables remind me of radar detectors and people having those droop down....just hard wire it.

Reactions: otc

jack webb

Reaction score

Nowadays although nearly all "news" is narrative, the business page has long been ahead of everyone else at this. You can't pick up the WSJ and read "The Dow tacked on 113 points today but nobody knows why." You need to find a few facts consistent with what happened and weave them into a story that will make readers feel they're on top of things.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads