• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Next you're going to tell me the superior way to financial security is to have a lucrative career and not five side hustles that usually won't pay back whatever upfront costs it takes to get into them.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Next you're going to tell me the superior way to financial security is to have a lucrative career and not five side hustles that usually won't pay back whatever upfront costs it takes to get into them.
Bullshit.

I find that my Herbalife customers are very I terested In my Amway offerings and the anyway people LOVE the juice plus products. And of course, all of them need insurance. I am so glad I was able to pass my farmers insurance exams..

By cross marketing, I have totally been able to begin living a life that is very profitable*.in fact, maybe you would like to become a distributor for me. I have a very nice welcome package I could sell you, I would love to help you fulfill your dreams

*Profitablity is calculated as a 0cost base because everything I buy u would use myself so no worries there right? Plus, how can I put a pricetag on financial freedom. Please don't look at my credit card bills.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bullshit.

I find that my Herbalife customers are very I terested In my Amway offerings and the anyway people LOVE the juice plus products. And of course, all of them need insurance. I am so glad I was able to pass my farmers insurance exams..

By cross marketing, I have totally been able to begin living a life that is very profitable*.in fact, maybe you would like to become a distributor for me. I have a very nice welcome package I could sell you, I would love to help you fulfill your dreams

*Profitablity is calculated as a 0cost base because everything I buy u would use myself so no worries there right? Plus, how can I put a pricetag on financial freedom. Please don't look at my credit card bills.
Can I be part of your downmarket?

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can I be part of your downmarket?
If you have 259.99 (a month) to invest i to my starter package, and an additional 40.01(one time fee) for my slogan decals, then **** yes you can be

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This will be $1mm and better yet, no one will understand it enough to critique

1623888285694.jpeg

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Consultants spend their whole lives filling in matrices with different ad libs phrases.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Consultants spend their whole lives filling in matrices with different ad libs phrases.

Many years ago I determined that being a consultant means you provide solutions that cannot be implemented to problems that do not exist and then get out of Dodge before the actual problems you have created are identified.

esoxm

Reaction score
^you forgot the getting paid really well part. It’s a good gig if you can get it.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Many years ago I determined that being a consultant means you provide solutions that cannot be implemented to problems that do not exist and then get out of Dodge before the actual problems you have created are identified.
As someone who is currently interviewing for a consultant position, I feel personally attacked by this.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Suck it up, buttercup!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads