• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I should've invested in bitcoin when it was at $10k...

NGOStudio

Reaction score
btc could climb even further lol, jump in while it lasts I guess :D

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the flippening

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You don't need to check coinmarketcap.com, you can just get real time quotes from idfnl

:lol: Here to serve. 13,600.

It's like a video game. I'm a bit numb trying to wrap my hear around how much wealth I've accumulated so quickly.

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
futures start next week. some hedge funds will be shorting.

My assessment is that futures will stabilize these wild price moves. That said, bitcoin will continue to be a wealth storage device, and will definitely reach 100k in a few years.

Again, the bigger picture being missed is the immense utility blockchain has. In a few years I cannot wait to laugh at guys like shah who thought it was a fad, a ponzi scheme or a joke. Anyone who really believes that all this infrastructure has been developed for no useful reason is a dope. Blockchain is on the verge of changing every aspect of your life the same way databases have.

We had written ledgers, then databases, and now distributed ledgers that are so much more valuable than databases because you can't do **** with a data breach because the integrity of the data is immune to hacking because it's immutable.

Immunity is immutable, that's the story.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My assessment is that futures will stabilize these wild price moves. That said, bitcoin will continue to be a wealth storage device, and will definitely reach 100k in a few years.

Again, the bigger picture being missed is the immense utility blockchain has. In a few years I cannot wait to laugh at guys like shah who thought it was a fad, a ponzi scheme or a joke. Anyone who really believes that all this infrastructure has been developed for no useful reason is a dope. Blockchain is on the verge of changing every aspect of your life the same way databases have.

We had written ledgers, then databases, and now distributed ledgers that are so much more valuable than databases because you can't do **** with a data breach because the integrity of the data is immune to hacking because it's immutable.

Immunity is immutable, that's the story.
any new alts youre into?
Heard good things about Vert, got in a week or two ago when it was at $4

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
any new alts youre into?
Heard good things about Vert, got in a week or two ago when it was at $4

Filecoin is the one I want to own, but nobody is trading it yet. Whats the story with VERT?

CVC is a good story, an is still at where I bought it.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Please elaborate on what an atomic swap is.

Atomic swaps would be trades of BTC/LTC/VTC (coins with a similar language/chain) without a third party or exchange needed. (so no deposit/withdrawal/exchange fees)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads