Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by mikeman, Feb 2, 2011.
I'm thinking it might go up actually. Mentally preparing myself to purchase shares tomorrow..
Altria put up some great numbers, everyone else in consumer staples seems to be reeling from currency fluctuation, esp. MCD's.
MRN is kinda slumping.
Stocks often drop pre FDA announcement. I might pick it up Thursday morning.
Anyone know what time the FDA typically issues the press release with its decision?
Yes, also drop after the announcement too, once volume dries up. Gonna be quick on the sell trigger Friday heh.
I'll post it, AAPL missed.
I know its early, but what do you guys think a good buy back number would be for apple?
$165? or even less.
Are you alive?
Uh, wat. I see 560 AH, if I was interested in AAPL I'd pounce on that.
If they get NCE I might hold because I think they will be a major target, unless they announce some kind of partnership with one of the big boys. I think they already rejected a bid from Pfizer at $22.
Now if they get FDA approval and the NCE decision is delayed, that's where it gets hairy for me .
Yeah, I'd hold if NCE is announced, but I doubt it will be. I plan on selling after a pop and watching it drift back down to re-enter.
If anyone can suggest some good ETFs to buy and hold, I would really appreciate it. I have never traded ETFs. Do you favor leveraged variants? Do you try and specifically target industries, commodities, particular emerging markets etc?
I'm starting up my BB M&A job on Monday, so my restricted list is a mile long. Plus I think trading in general is frowned upon.
Yea I think that's where I'm at, pending my above post.
Great avatar btw. Saw it in IMAX last night. I wonder how many SF users would be put out on the ice?
No idea man, I'm not a Batman fan, I just picked this avatar to troll the CE forum. More into horror and old slasher flicks.
got butt-raped by netflix
They beat estimates too...
Separate names with a comma.