• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only thing I was trading in 82 was body fluids with high school girls (because I was in high school, you degens.)
Sure. Totally believe that.

Fuck you is old

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I ran from that look.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At what price is Robinhood actually underpriced? Down 75% to ~$10 now, from the original $40.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can see a big bank picking them up, maybe Goldman. Add a trading front end to Marcus.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’d never say never, but the only point of that acquisition would be for Goldman (or whichever one of these fuddy duddies) to be able to talk to young investors. A $10B Steve Buscemi “how do you do fellow kids” meme, if you will….

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
UBS just bought Wealthfront to get to the Millennials with money (yes, there are some). Goldman might want to roll the dice on Gen Z ever getting ahead.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s not a bad bet if they can lock that shit up. At some point Gen Z will be 90% of the people with money.

of course by then most of the world will be swampland and humanity will be sending colonists to Alpha Centauri, but hey you can’t have everything

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
The important thing is, by the time Gen Z have 90% of the money, I'll be dead and gone.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
UBS just bought Wealthfront to get to the Millennials with money (yes, there are some). Goldman might want to roll the dice on Gen Z ever getting ahead.
It is funny because everyone talks about how poor millennials are and what not, and they show hand wringing statistics like Boomers and Xers had a larger share of the country's wealth at whatever age, but I think there is an average of averages problem:

1643332700667.png

1643332711599.png

Millennials aren't that far behind particularly given that the average household size for millennials is smaller than previous generations.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members