• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, just wait. Didnt we have a day last week that was up like 2-3% midday only to get completely obliterated and fall like 1% for the day in a matter of a few hours?

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, just wait. Didnt we have a day last week that was up like 2-3% midday only to get completely obliterated and fall like 1% for the day in a matter of a few hours?
Yeah because of uncertainty around omicron. Now that's solved. If uncertainty changes, prices will change.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My favorite weekly podcast. All four dudes are friends and successful tech founders and investors. They are hinting at a period of pain in the markets as well. Does anyone have any other recs for podcasts?
Wait, am I to understand that you spend an hour+ of your free time every week listing to these jabronis ramble to each other?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wait, am I to understand that you spend an hour+ of your free time every week listing to these jabronis ramble to each other?
Is that really that much worse than spending hours a day dicking around on SF?

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who made tendies today? Fun account had a nice 15% bump on news. News is good for LT appreciation but then I can't mess around and lose money on a regular basis.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who made tendies today? Fun account had a nice 15% bump on news. News is good for LT appreciation but then I can't mess around and lose money on a regular basis.
I just need one stock to finish above $6 every Friday until the end of the year to make tendies.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Made some minor ones from BTC a few CCs and then reselling for January, nothing major though.

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't even have time for my current list of podcasts that I trimmed down. If I had to recommend 2, EconTalk with Russ Roberts then The Drive with Peter Attia. Russ brings on interesting guests on a broad range of topics then Peter Attia is more of a health related podcast so I don't die early. Extending these bad genes as much as possible.
I’m a fan of Attia and listen to the Drive regularly. I will check out Russ Roberts.

Yes. Friedberg is the best.

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • No

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 9 16.4%