• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Ouch, my PTON October call. I had a diagonal spread but bought to close the May call this morning as it was worthless after the recall news. Good thing I have six months left on my long for the stock to recover.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's true. :(

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Old man or sovereign citizen?

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
House Hunters is going to feature someone who did that. "This is Liam who lost his job during COVID and invested his stimulus checks into Dogecoin. He parlayed those gainz into CumRocket. His wife, who streams on OnlyFans, says they are looking for a dream house to build their family and generational wealth. Budget $6.5M"

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm rolling in my Project Q dollars.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
One thing I do see as an interesting development that will likely be much more accessible going forward: The extended working vacation.
See, this is exactly what I was talking about:

The company also will offer four weeks per year where staff can work from anywhere with manager approval, a move that aims to give employees more flexibility around summer and holiday travel.
Obnoxious tax issues be damned, people want this and remote work enables it. Either the tax laws get fixed or more responsibility gets thrown on HR to just deal with it--companies like Google that are fighting for top talent can't just say "oh, its too much paperwork for you to join Zoom calls from Sedona."

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.