• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
If anyone is good with maybe owning some RBLX, currently a little under $77 a share, at this moment a 5/21 put with a 75 strike will get you an $800 premium. That puts your breakeven at $67 a share on 5/21. Per my Fidelity software Black-Scholes says there's a 58% chance it'll be over $75 and you won't get assigned. Keep in mind it can only forecast with the data of this very moment.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with Deaton's work on poverty knows that he's definitely not some fat cat crony capitalist...

But man--pairing this photo with this headline seems like a great way to make your readers roll your eyes and say "of course *that guy* doesn't want a wealth tax"
1618423315144.png

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with Deaton's work on poverty knows that he's definitely not some fat cat crony capitalist...

But man--pairing this photo with this headline seems like a great way to make your readers roll your eyes and say "of course *that guy* doesn't want a wealth tax"
View attachment 1593183
Looks like an academic not a fat cat to me.

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Assuming everyone here cashed in all of their investments and bought Coinbase today, right?

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Assuming everyone here cashed in all of their investments and bought Coinbase today, right?
I bought a little today. Though a crazy Twitter stat I saw today: If you would have bought BTC instead of investing in the Coinbase seed round, you would have made more.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
No crypto for me at this time.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a bit of ETH a month or so ago. Well up, but I have no idea if I should sell now or what. Currently at an ath.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I bought a bit of ETH a month or so ago. Well up, but I have no idea if I should sell now or what. Currently at an ath.
Sell enough to get your original investment back and keep the rest.

🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.