• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live with Paul Kelly of S.E.H. Kelly on Friday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. PDT

Wake up tomorrow and tune in as Peter talks to Paul Kelly of S.E.H Kelly, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 7:00 a.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ditto. By a significant amount. Wish I had started part-time school 2 years earlier, because it would have cost me $$,$$$ less.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My Company's stock took a good dump today. On one hand it is good because I've been buying stock, on the other I get vested windfall in April. I hope it recovers by then.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
By almost any definition of the word, you all are.
Well, yes, that is true.

But I am not rich enough to have gotten a tax cut, which means Trump doesn't consider me rich. And while I don't respect his opinion about many things--I'd still cite to him as an subject matter expert on "rich people shit"

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm always impressed by fat people who don't drink. How are they getting all of those calories?

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our effective rate was less last year and just dropped off our tax docs for this year.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
I'd still cite to him as an subject matter expert on "rich people shit"
Does that extend to toilet flush sufficiency?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
My refunds will get held up. Per my accountant they will take a month to verify dat W2 is not bogus.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.