• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I felt like Warren Buffet when I bought J Crew shares early and sold them ~2010. I bought a bespoke suit with my proceeds.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Well, my 403(b) rollover has hit my personal rollover IRA. I just sank the entire amount into another intermediate term investment grade bond fund. I used Fidelity's equivalent of the Vanguard I used to hold as our personal stuff is with Fidelity. My deferred comp account is now drained and I apparently have a manual payroll cheque in the mail. Imma not sleep right until it arrives as I can't imagine the PITA if that puppy got lost in the mail.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
You think bonds are cuck? My deferred comp cheque was in today's mail ( 😍 ) and my first move is to pay off my 3.3% mortgage!

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He’s finalizing the FI and beginning to think RE. First it was cutting wine. Then only homemade meals. Sometimes just snacks. Now he’s paying off loans instead of triple leveraging. 🙄

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I put the rate in there just to signal you can't cuck the Piob. Don't hate because I'm beautiful.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The only way Pio can recover from cuck status is to post a picture of his account balance.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.