1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Taking orders for Engineered Garments belts now

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, May 18, 2006.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Hi Guys, I am now taking orders for the Engineered Garments for Styleforum belts. We are doing both colors - blue (Swatch #4 in the Limited Editions Thread) and Henna (Swatch #6.) The belts will come with the a brass buckle and snap on strap, as many have requested. If you are interested, please paypal me a deposit of $100 (USD) to fyl @ io.harvard.edu. The price of the belts, shipped, will be $175, or $180 outside of the US, the difference payable when the belts are ready for shipping. I will place an order at the end of next week, maybe the following Monday at latest, so please contact me before then. I have a head count of 13 so far from the poll. Please follow through. Anyone else is also welcome to place an order, of course. Daiki is actually probably going to raise the price for the belts this coming season due to the high pound against the dollar, and is doing this as a favor to us, making us a small order in atypical colors and with atypical details (snap on strap). He is doing this as a special favor as a friend. No one else will have these belts, and I am only going to place one order, so this is your chance to get a belt that, unless you see another Styleforum member on the street, you will see nobody else wearing, anywhere. Cheers, Fok. Edit: Um, should add, please include your belt size (ie. your jeans size +2 inches, rounded up to the next even number) and the color(s) you want. Those who have ordered, don't worry, I'll figure it out or email you if there is any information I need.

2. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Done! Oh, btw, blue for me please.

3. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Distinguished Member

What's the deadline for orders/deposits? I'm an incorrigible waffler.

4. LA Guy

The deadline for these offers will be May 28, 2006, i.e. a week from Sunday.

That is a hard deadline. After I submit the order to Daiki that following Monday, there will be no more orders being taken. He is really busy putting together his next collection.

Cheers,

Fok.

5. ron

ron Active Member

Add another henna to your list.

6. LA Guy

Hi guys,

I am trying to finalize the order for Daiki right now. I would like to get this to him ASAP, and right now, I have 10 of 13 expected orders. If you posted on the poll and have changed your mind about ordering, please PM me ASAP. Otherwise, please place your order ASAP. If you did not participate in the poll, you are still welcome to order a belt (or belts). The faster the order goes into Daiki, the faster everyone gets their belts. Remember that the deposit deadline of May 28 is a hard deadline. No orders will be taken after May 28. If you paypal me after that, thanks for the free money! (Okay, I'll paypal you back, but minus the Paypal fee [​IMG] )

The belts will have a special "Engineered Garments for Styleforum" imprint on it, designed by our own Brian SD.

7. 2000dB

2000dB Senior Member

Add another blue.

8. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Big Winner

I done ordered a henna jawn. If you wanna be cool like DDML, you must get me a blue one.

9. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I'm in for blue.

10. deadstock

deadstock Well-Known Member

Just ordered henna. Thanks for putting this together!

11. denimdestroyedmylife

Thanks, too! I went from trepidation and fear to exhilaration and anticipation.

Umm... I hope I like it!

Deadstock----that is a beautiful sobriquet, wish I had thought of it.

12. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

lookforwardness-icity.
    Anticipation?

13. denimdestroyedmylife

14. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior Member

Hi guys, (Okay, I'll paypal you back, but minus the Paypal fee [​IMG] )
    just an FYI, you can refund payments so there's no fee involved. just go to the transaction history- pick the transaction and there's a refund payment link in the small print.

15. LA Guy

just an FYI, you can refund payments so there's no fee involved. just go to the transaction history- pick the transaction and there's a refund payment link in the small print.

Thanks. Did not know that. Very useful.