1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Take the SF pre-employment psych test!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr. Checks, Mar 21, 2006.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Damn. I knew there was someone out there.

I thought is was a beneficient god, or at least a guardian spirit. Knowing that it's just some large Japanese, weak ass ninja, is sort of disappointing. If Tokyo shows himself around these parts, I'll just have to round house him. I got a free lesson when I bought my Chuck Norris jeans.

2. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

ROTFLMAO.

Oh definitely a beneficient God, but that's not why I peer over my shoulders and stay out of alleys. Anyway I thought Tokyo was a triad. Maybe that's someone else. I guess it doesn't matter since they're all out to get me...

Paranoia strikes deep
    Into your life it will creep
    It starts when you're always afraid
    You step out line
    the ninja come and whip yo' ass

3. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

I thought is was a beneficient god, or at least a guardian spirit. Knowing that it's just some large Japanese, weak ass ninja, is sort of disappointing. If Tokyo shows himself around these parts, I'll just have to round house him. I got a free lesson when I bought my Chuck Norris jeans.

Three facts:
    Ninjas never show themselves.
    Bruce Lee beat Chuck Norris.
    LA Guy wishes he was as cool as me.

5. CTGuy

CTGuy Senior member

1. Do you walk to work or take your lunch?
    I drive to get my lunch in my very trad volvo
    2. If you are alone in a room with a cherry pie, how did it taste?
    no pie
    3. Why not left-handed?
    because right is cooler
    4. Does anyone put Baby in a corner?
    I do
    5. Fill in the blank ______Ernest_____________.

6. Do you like it, the lamb?
    I like it the lamb.
    7. "French fry" or "freedom fry"?
    French, obviously
    8. Brown is for ____________.
    Farmer, redneck, or ...I forget who else.

6. CTGuy

CTGuy Senior member

1. You are preparing to sit down and eat at an extremely fancy restaraunt. The food that is brought to you is not what you ordered, but nonetheless looks and smells delicious. Do you send it back or eat it?

Eat.

2. There is a black box in front of you, sitting on a white pedestal shaped like a doric column. Something from your childhood is in it. What's in the box?
    that transformer i lost.
    3. Pick a number between 1 and 3 and explain in more than ten words, but less than twenty why you chose it.
    3, because that is the number of the counting. The number shall not be one unless proceeding to 3 and the number shall not be 2 unless proceeding to three.
    4. If you could choose one historical figure to be your boss for one day, who would it be?
    Jesus Christ would be pretty interesting

5. You find a wallet on the ground, inside is ten dollars and a note that reads "If this wallet is lost, please return to 123 Broad st. for a $11 reward". would you return it, keep the money and toss the wallet, or put the wallet back where you found it?
    What kind of neighborhood is broad street in? In providence, that's a pretty shitty hood.
    6. Pick one city in the world outside the U.S. that would symbolize to a total stranger, the essensce of who you envision yourself to be.
    Hmm. Maybe Berlin-- the essense of conflict but also synergy...or somehting.

7. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

1. You are preparing to sit down and eat at an extremely fancy restaraunt. The food that is brought to you is not what you ordered, but nonetheless looks and smells delicious. Do you send it back or eat it?

Eat.

2. There is a black box in front of you, sitting on a white pedestal shaped like a doric column. Something from your childhood is in it. What's in the box?
    that transformer i lost.
    3. Pick a number between 1 and 3 and explain in more than ten words, but less than twenty why you chose it.
    3, because that is the number of the counting. The number shall not be one unless proceeding to 3 and the number shall not be 2 unless proceeding to three.
    4. If you could choose one historical figure to be your boss for one day, who would it be?
    Jesus Christ would be pretty interesting

5. You find a wallet on the ground, inside is ten dollars and a note that reads "If this wallet is lost, please return to 123 Broad st. for a $11 reward". would you return it, keep the money and toss the wallet, or put the wallet back where you found it?
    What kind of neighborhood is broad street in? In providence, that's a pretty shitty hood.
    6. Pick one city in the world outside the U.S. that would symbolize to a total stranger, the essensce of who you envision yourself to be.
    Hmm. Maybe Berlin-- the essense of conflict but also synergy...or somehting.

The official Tokyo Slim Pre-Employment personality test results.

1. You are either really high, or totally easy going and not very picky.
    2. You are really high.
    3. Three is not between one and three, only numbers between one and three count. Are you high?
    4. Only a stoner would want Jesus Christ for his boss for a day. I bet Jerry Garcia or Snoop Dogg was your runner up. [​IMG]
    5. You would know where the shitty hoods in RI are, because thats where you BOUGHT YOUR WEED!
    6. Berlin? I could have sworn you said Amsterdam. What were we just talking about?

8. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

I bring it to the waiter's attention, threatening to become imperious if not fully satisfied.

My grandfather's '32 Packard Twin Six Dietrich Convertible Victoria.

2 because it took the least time and effort. I wrote 11 words.

Natsume Soseki

I take the $10 and then return the empty wallet for the $11 reward. Total take $21.

You misspelled "essence."

9. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

1. You are preparing to sit down and eat at an extremely fancy restaraunt. The food that is brought to you is not what you ordered, but nonetheless looks and smells delicious. Do you send it back or eat it? I bring it to the waiter's attention, threatening to become imperious if not fully satisfied. 2. There is a black box in front of you, sitting on a white pedestal shaped like a doric column. Something from your childhood is in it. What's in the box? My grandfather's '32 Packard Twin Six Dietrich Convertible Victoria. 3. Pick a number between 1 and 3 and explain in more than ten words, but less than twenty why you chose it. 2 because it took the least time and effort. I wrote 11 words. 4. If you could choose one historical figure to be your boss for one day, who would it be? Natsume Soseki 5. You find a wallet on the ground, inside is ten dollars and a note that reads "If this wallet is lost, please return to 123 Broad st. for a $11 reward". would you return it, keep the money and toss the wallet, or put the wallet back where you found it? I take the $10 and then return the empty wallet for the $11 reward. Total take $21. 6. Pick one city in the world outside the U.S. that would symbolize to a total stranger, the essensce of who you envision yourself to be. You misspelled "essence."
    Its about time someone got every question right. You win! Teddy Roosavelt or Leonardo DaVinci would have also been acceptable as "boss for a day" Now, Pussycat's (ex?) Boyfriend... you get to take over running my chocolate factory!