• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tailors near Cherry Hill or AC, NJ

ucdan5

Reaction score
I am starting to buy some nicer suits by my standards but still probably the equivalent of something most here would hesitate to wipe bird droppings from their car window for fear of scratching the glass... I picked up some Hugo Boss James/Sharp suits, a couple of 346's from Brooks Brothers and I'm starting to look more at Suit Supply since they aren't too far away from my job.

For the suits that I picked up I wanted I see if you could recommend a decent tailor in the Cherry Hill area where I work or the S Jersey Shore area where I live (Somers Point, Linwood, EHT, even AC). My local dry cleaner lady has been doing a decent job with the dog sh*t fused suits I've bought before as virtual beaters for long days in the office building a business for myself. Now that I'm making decent money (minus wife and 2 kids expenses), I'd like to start wearing big boy suits and look better in them fit-wise. Can anyone recommend someone in those areas? Preferably not $300 per stitch or someone that is so busy by the time they get to it the stitching will decay from years of being 9,000th in queue.

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Patience, 'bumping' after four hours is crass stupidity. Draw your net wider as well.

why can't you ever add anything to the discussion?

you never say anything positive or helpful

since you have no clue about US Geography, he has a distance of 60 miles between the two areas.

ucdan5 i spend time in the summer in Longport

Last edited:

ucdan5

Reaction score
Thanks Shirtmaven... A lot of poor people in Longort and their $5mm+ houses.... My wife and all her friends go to 29th street. Good parking and generous amounts of beach. Makes me wish I came from a garden variety Ultra High Net Worth family....

Although I made the mistake of bumping my car bumper into a mailbox there. Even though I've never bought a $1000 suit, I can scratch off purchasing a $1000 mailbox from my bucket list. Thanks Gaines Manufacturing and your insanely expensive mailboxes!

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Thanks Shirtmaven... A lot of poor people in Longort and their $5mm+ houses.... My wife and all her friends go to 29th street. Good parking and generous amounts of beach. Makes me wish I came from a garden variety Ultra High Net Worth family....

Although I made the mistake of bumping my car bumper into a mailbox there. Even though I've never bought a $1000 suit, I can scratch off purchasing a $1000 mailbox from my bucket list. Thanks Gaines Manufacturing and your insanely expensive mailboxes!

maybe we have gone swimming next to each other.
My family has an apartment, bought in 1977 in the ocean plaza at 27th st.
I remember what it was like before the pre fab monstrosities.

if ltontheqt can't help, i have another customer who lives in Margate. he might have a recommendation.

ucdan5

Reaction score

Patience, 'bumping' after four hours is crass stupidity. Draw your net wider as well.

Bumpity Bump Bump...

I must say, I'm honored. Usually it takes weeks if not months to find the resident prick poster on any forum and I found you on the first day.... On my first post! On other forums it's usually me so nice to meet you Mr. I probably wear a 34S and live in my mother's basement and first thing in the morning I like to pull the stick out of ******, unwad my panties and go upstairs and have a nice big bowl of Cherrios with piss flavored milk, and a glass of cranberry juice because it's that time of the month.

Crass stupidity would probably include posting about drawing my net wider when they have no idea that the locations cover the entire southern half of NJ as well as Philly or roughly 100 miles. So do me a favor and please post SOMETHING of value because I went through 20 pages of useless responses from you to find your MVP post was when you said "+1" to someone else's previous post. Or please do me a favor and goose step your ass to another thread before you end up looking like a peacock with a 46R drop 10 suit coming out of you as feathers with shoes used to anchor them in.

Thanks again Shirtmaven!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads