1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tailors in Houston

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by BamaHater, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Somehow

Somehow Member

I am skeptical to recommend him because I would hate for him to get too busy, but Nick at Executive Tailor on Richmond (near intersection at Weslyan, across from new Costco) is incredible.

I've had him do everything from shirts to suits, and anything in between. The man is an artist.

2. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

I had not realized that I had asked the question earlier in the post and that it had been answered, sorry about that. So my point by posting again is that I would like to know of any other tailors, preferrably inside the loop.

If someone could answer my questions in my last post that would be great, thanks.

3. mothon

mothon Senior member

Can anybody recommend a good tailor in North Houston? I am working in greenspoint for the next month and I have some pants that need to be hemmed and cuffed. I get an hour for lunch and I would like to be able to go on my lunch break.

4. MarkZR

MarkZR Member

I believe that Tailor selection is not just a personal desire. It is a psychological selection too. I have seen many people who use to say that a tailor do not work properly but that tailor works with quality indeed. So it depends on a person's own satisfaction and belief too :) Some times it sounds really funny when people share a bad experience of a well known tailor who has a good reputation in tailoring.

Have you heard such a comments ever :) ?