1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tailor recommendations in Orange County, CA?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by teddieriley, Oct 12, 2006.

1. teddieriley

teddieriley Distinguished Member

Just moved to Orange County (Newport Beach area) and would appreciate names of any moderately priced, good tailors in the vicinity. Driving up to the tailors I know of in L.A. isn't going to cut it. With my recent purchases of Incotex trousers (thanks Ed and Jamison), I'll be needing alterations pronto. I'd like to start building a relationship with a tailor in the area for future work.

Thanks!

2. andrebaron

andrebaron Active Member

Newport Tailors in Fashion Island--they are good --ask for Vartan