1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tailor in Lehigh Valley

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Tck13, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Tck13

Tck13 Distinguished Member

Anyone near there that knows of a good tailor? I've had no luck and I'm desperate!

2. OTCtailor

OTCtailor Senior Member

I'm responding to this old thread because it comes up in Google search results. I am a tailor in the Lehigh Valley. My website and contact info is listed below my posting. Thanks for searching!

3. GBR

GBR Distinguished Member

Presumably the OP would have found you if he had searched and you met his criteria.

4. OTCtailor

OTCtailor Senior Member

Already had a conversation with the OP well prior to posting. I wasn't in business when he posted, in fact, it was the furthest thing from my mind.
    However, if someone in my neck of the woods types in google for a "Lehigh Valley Tailor" this thread link comes up 2nd result. So, forget about the OP, other potential customers who may have 0 interest in SF may find the thread and go "OH there's one right there!". That was my purpose. You'd do the same thing if you were making a living as a tailor.