1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 with 2 Alligator Bands

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by JubeiSpiegel, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JubeiSpiegel

JubeiSpiegel Senior member

SOLD!
    Selling my Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 watch with 2 alligator bands (brown & black). Used the watch less than 10 times. Light scratches on case side and clasp, moderate scratches on reverse side of lugs. I experimented with changing bands, and this was the unfortunate result. Lug scratches not visible when wearing watch, price reflects condition.

Specifications:

Movement: Automatic Self Winding Calibre 5 with Approx. 38Hr. Power Reserve

Crown: Winding

Case: Polished Stainless Steel

Back: See-thru Sapphire Crystal

Diameter: 39 mm, without crown

Dial: off white with Date at 3

Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire

Band: Brown Alligator Leather

Clasp: Deployment

I am asking $750 $700 shipped in CONUS. Price includes watch w/ brown strap, black strap, box, & booklet (NO papers). Paypal only please, will send invoice payment request. This is my first SF sale, but I am a long standing member with positive buyer feedback. I will ship via USPS Priority Insured 2-3 day delivery. Thank you for looking, questions welcome.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.