1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 with 2 Alligator Bands

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by JubeiSpiegel, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JubeiSpiegel

JubeiSpiegel Senior member

SOLD!
    Selling my Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 watch with 2 alligator bands (brown & black). Used the watch less than 10 times. Light scratches on case side and clasp, moderate scratches on reverse side of lugs. I experimented with changing bands, and this was the unfortunate result. Lug scratches not visible when wearing watch, price reflects condition.

Specifications:

Movement: Automatic Self Winding Calibre 5 with Approx. 38Hr. Power Reserve

Crown: Winding

Case: Polished Stainless Steel

Back: See-thru Sapphire Crystal

Diameter: 39 mm, without crown

Dial: off white with Date at 3

Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire

Band: Brown Alligator Leather

Clasp: Deployment

I am asking $750 $700 shipped in CONUS. Price includes watch w/ brown strap, black strap, box, & booklet (NO papers). Paypal only please, will send invoice payment request. This is my first SF sale, but I am a long standing member with positive buyer feedback. I will ship via USPS Priority Insured 2-3 day delivery. Thank you for looking, questions welcome.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.