• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

taco bell

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had Taco Bell about 3 hours ago and I'm gonna head to the Eaton Center to get some more. Why the hell isn't this in Quebec? It's the best fast food franchise ever.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a sucker for their steak chalupas and gorditas. But I wish they make their Fire hot sauce hotter. There used to be one a few blocks where I currently live, but they went out of business (or were shut down) some time ago. Now, the nearest one is some distance away.

I need my Taco Bell fix!

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I haven't eaten Taco Bell since the Grande Meal showdown of early 08.

Blech.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I had Taco Bell about 3 hours ago and I'm gonna head to the Eaton Center to get some more. Why the hell isn't this in Quebec? It's the best fast food franchise ever.

because the white trash in quebec like to be a little more authentic when they eat utter garbage - poutine....

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ Seriously. They have these horrible places called "La Belle Province" that serve poutine and really nasty hotdogs and hamburgers instead.
frown.gif
It's not like i'd eat taco bell all the time, but having it today made me realize how much I miss it compared to some of the fast food i'm forced to eat downtown. I'm so sick of all the food at the Montreal Eaton's center.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Seriously. They have these horrible places called "La Belle Province" that serve poutine and really nasty hotdogs and hamburgers instead.
frown.gif
It's not like i'd eat taco bell all the time, but having it today made me realize how much I miss it compared to some of the fast food i'm forced to eat downtown. I'm so sick of all the food at the Montreal Eaton's center.

With all the lebanese everywhere, why would you ever get fastfood when you could get food that costs the same, is almost as quick, but is like 20x fresher and better?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
With all the lebanese everywhere, why would you ever get fastfood when you could get food that costs the same, is almost as quick, but is like 20x fresher and better?

I do quite often, actually, but it gets old as well. I eat out for lunch every day...

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
1 Taco w/ no lettuce
1 Baja chicken gordita w/ no lettuce
1 Nacho supreme w/ no tomatoes and extra sour cream

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For non-burger fast food, you really can't beat Taco Bell, Chipotle and Popeye's.

B1FF

Reaction score

Well, there are Taco Bells in Quebec. But, I'll play along anyway....

Maybe they gave up at translating bad fake Spanish marketingese into bastardized French to comply with Quebec's language laws?

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just wish the Taco Bell would hurry up and open here. I need my Chalupa fix.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There is a Chipotle now on Yonge Street right across from the Eaton Centre (where the Future Shop is). A million times better than Taco Bell garbage. Enjoy Toronto! I'm going to Montreal in a couple of days
smile.gif

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
People here in CR are absolute SUCKERS for Taco Bell. I really can't stand the stuff but they'll wait in long lines in drive-thrus or at the mall to get their hands on some American imitation Mexican food. It's far more popular than actual Mexican restaurants here, too. Completely bizarre.

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For some reason Doc, I can't picture you eating a red taco.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 27 17.6%

Forum statistics

Threads