• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

T. Walker Flannel Shirts

jarlean

Reaction score
I've been looking into expanding my flannel wardrobe, and I noticed this website in an Outside magazine: http://www.twalker.com/shop

I did a search but didn't see anything on these shirts, and they seem to have come into production relatively recently within the past year or so. Has anyone worn/seen/tried on any of their flannel shirts? If so, what did you think of the quality/construction?

Alternatively, are there any other flannel shirts I should be looking at that are high-quality-ish but not exorbitantly expensive?

jarlean

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! Are there any Pendleton flannels that are tapered/cut slimmer than normal flannel shirts? I've looked through most of their catalog but it appears as though the only tapered shirt on there is a snap-button front, which, ugh.

The United Stock one might almost be *too* slim-fitting. Trying to find a happy medium, where I may be able to wear a thin base-layer underneath if I need to, but if I don't I don't want it billowing like a damn sail!

FlannelMan

Reaction score
Jarlean,

I recently bought a T.Walker flannel and really liked the tailored fit. It's not as loose as most flannel shirts I have come across. The patterns are more traditional, so I find, I can wear them for more occasions.

The quality is one of the reasons I bought a second shirt. They are extremely soft and feel fantastic on.

There website is the only place you can buy them. www.twalker.com That's the only downside. But they do have free shipping and returns. I did have to size up, but the process of exchanging was easy and convenient.

Good luck with your flannel expansion.

goldenbear

Reaction score
Jarlean,

I recently bought a T.Walker flannel and really liked the tailored fit. It's not as loose as most flannel shirts I have come across. The patterns are more traditional, so I find, I can wear them for more occasions.

The quality is one of the reasons I bought a second shirt. They are extremely soft and feel fantastic on.

There website is the only place you can buy them. www.twalker.com That's the only downside. But they do have free shipping and returns. I did have to size up, but the process of exchanging was easy and convenient.

Good luck with your flannel expansion.

Can you tell me what the buttons are made of? Thank you.

eluther

Reaction score
All of the Pendletons Unionmade carries are slim. No idea if it's a particular model/style, though.

goldenbear

Reaction score
Emailed them today. The buttons are polyester. I wish this info was posted on the site to make it easier.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads