• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

T-Shirts

Reaction score
I'm sorry to create a new account just to post this, but I've been on spreadshirt.net basically making t-shirt designs. Just looking for some feedback, I really have a bit more to do, but who knows if you like ones of the designs I'd be much obliged if you purchased one.
smile.gif

Link to store

likeitaloud

Reaction score
looks terrible, it's like the whole thing was done in paint.

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 401442
I'm sorry to create a new account just to post this, but I've been on spreadshirt.net basically making t-shirt designs. Just looking for some feedback, I really have a bit more to do, but who knows if you like ones of the designs I'd be much obliged if you purchased one.
smile.gif

Link to store

Wrong forum lad.

Reaction score
Thanks for that consructive critisism "likeitaloud".

modagg

Reaction score

the whole thing is ****, pure ****

Arman

Reaction score
If I was into ugly crap that no one else had, this would be right up my alley!

CHEERS!

Reaction score
I see.

I realise now, after scanning your forum, that it is full of pretentious dickheads. Oh well. Thanks for the feedback anyway.

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe if they were totally blank I could use them as undershirts.

Daneel

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum 401442.

I wouldn't go as far as you in my assessment of the forum members here, but they certainly know what they like and are outspoken about things they don't. I'm not the most tactful person in the world but I try to offer constructive criticism or a not to my taste comment rather than tearing people to shreds.

As to your t-shirts, I'm in the not for me category. The /. one has some potential, red and black is a good combination and I like the text down the side, it's the big A in the middle putting me off. I'm struggling to see what you are going for with them, if there was more of a theme and direction to them, I think they'd go down better.

Try not to get put off immediately, there's a lot you can learn here.

Composer_1777

Reaction score
smile.gif

Link to store

I like the splatter one actually. It's orientated properly at the bottom to make the shirt interesting while still salvaging the solid classic color of the "T-shirt." I would make them solid contrast color splatters though. Say, like, white wit red splatter and then u could have some red in your kicks as well, color coordination is where its at.

Pretntious, nah; but the way u presented yourself created a psychological bias. People have a built up immunity to solicitation and automaticaly affiliate negative feelings toward it. Thats all that happened, don't take it personally.

likeitaloud

Reaction score
Ok..first of all was this NOT done in paint? And constructively speaking this is still **** as people stated above. Designing T-shirts is not your cup of tea. The colors are off, the designs are totally ridiculous what are you going for? I can't even call this a design you dragged a gradient bar over a picture of a white T-shirt wtf is that suppose to be? The splatter is not an atrocious idea (don't get me wrong it still looks like ****) but you need to change the colors, the size and the distribution pattern. I am seriously struggling to believe that this is not a joke, but nice try though
plain.gif

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Digital Pink reminds me of Brock Lesnar's sword tattoo.
Brock Lesnar's Sword tattoo looks like a big penis on his chest.
That shirt reminds me of a giant 8-bit penis. On the chest.
As I'm not a fan of penises, real or 8 bit, on my chest, I'm not really digging that shirt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads