1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

T.O.Stanley,Gorgeous Custom Authentic Vintage ANTEATER Boots,Mint,11/11.5 Narrow

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Jazzmenco, Jan 20, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazzmenco

Jazzmenco Senior member

This is probably not the right place to try and sell western boots but
    I'll give it a try. At least you can appreciate the beautyof these awesome boots
    Authentic Anteater/Pangolin custom made boots by T.O.STANLEY (a legendary boot maker, google him)
    These beauties have been in my closet for the last 9 years
    I DON'T KNOW IF THE PHOTOS DO THEM JUSTICE BUT IN PERSON THEY ARE TRULY A WORK OF ART! TOP QUALITY HANDMADE BOOT AND THIS PAIR IS MINT, MUSEUM QUALITY.
    I have a high instep so I can no longer get my feet into these boots
    I wear between 10.5 and 11D. I was informed by an experienced ebayer that the numbers written inside 1-12 mean built on a 12 A mens sized last.
    Due to when they were made though they will measure out to a mens 11.5A. They measure 12 3/8" in length (wall to toe) The inside length is a hair under 11 1/2" 4" in width 14 1/2" shafts 1 1/2" heels
    I suppose these could also fit 10.5 to 11, but you can not have a wide foot.
    I will take returns so if they don't fit you are only out the shipping costs
    They appear to be a custom order from
    Tener's Western Outfitters in Oklahoma City
    There is a date May 25/1982 and some numbers written inside
    The boots are absolutely gorgeous and in perfect condition
    The stitching on the uppers is magnificent, I believe they are Kangaroo leather
    although i can't be sure. The skins are flawless, very light wear to the soles and heels. Super clean inside. I took plenty of photos so look closely.
    Contact me with any questions or REASONABLE offers

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  2. Numbernine

Numbernine Senior member

the workmanship in something like this is mind blowing i lived in texas off and on @ 4 yrs a little gits on ya that dont come off

3. juanjoyas

juanjoyas New Member

Can call me if u still have boots and how much ur asking for them heres my # 2816429868 thanks

4. Eric Bellamy

Eric Bellamy New Member

Do you still have these boots for sale? How much are you asking? its says narrow so they might not work for me I wear a 11D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.