• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

T. Harris London

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who's "T. Harris - London?" I see Stein Mart has shirts with that label and the check looks like a rip-off of the "house check" of my recently purchased Aquascutum cap. Stein Mart's website says label is blend of American and British. I noticed a few "T. Harris" items I looked at were made in China or India.

Lawman

Reaction score
Junk dressed up in Anglo-form packaging.

Thurston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's their house brand. Junk. For a very brief window the store in my area got in some RLPL stuff, but that was about 2 years ago. Absolutely everything is junk now, save some golf apparel.

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I asked yesterday about "raincoats" and the lady said, to my surprise, they never get them but will probably get "in the winter" some RL topcoats "for $199." Hmmm.....
tounge.gif

Lawman

Reaction score
Stein Mart really has gone to absolute hell. I picked up a bunch of the really nice Bobby Jones polo shirts a couple years back. Now it is all Bolle, Flusser, T. Harris and really low end polo stuff. I have purchased a couple pair of cheap golf pants (microfiber) because I can't spend a lot of money on pants I sweat in!

Reaction score
I looked at the T Harris dress shirts, but after looking them over I decided against it. At one time the one closest to me carried the RL sports shirts at some pretty decent prices. Went looking last week and not one to be found. Did get a RL Pima cotton undershirt fro $12.99.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a very light weight, unlined T. Harris 3/2 roll tweedy/houndstoothy jacket that may be the best fitting jacket I own. Seriously, it fits like a glove. I know it is a POS, but I love it.

Mike

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of their argyle wool socks. Decent for the money.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads