• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

T. Harris London

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who's "T. Harris - London?" I see Stein Mart has shirts with that label and the check looks like a rip-off of the "house check" of my recently purchased Aquascutum cap. Stein Mart's website says label is blend of American and British. I noticed a few "T. Harris" items I looked at were made in China or India.

Lawman

Reaction score
Junk dressed up in Anglo-form packaging.

Thurston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's their house brand. Junk. For a very brief window the store in my area got in some RLPL stuff, but that was about 2 years ago. Absolutely everything is junk now, save some golf apparel.

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I asked yesterday about "raincoats" and the lady said, to my surprise, they never get them but will probably get "in the winter" some RL topcoats "for $199." Hmmm.....

Lawman

Reaction score
Stein Mart really has gone to absolute hell. I picked up a bunch of the really nice Bobby Jones polo shirts a couple years back. Now it is all Bolle, Flusser, T. Harris and really low end polo stuff. I have purchased a couple pair of cheap golf pants (microfiber) because I can't spend a lot of money on pants I sweat in!

Reaction score
I looked at the T Harris dress shirts, but after looking them over I decided against it. At one time the one closest to me carried the RL sports shirts at some pretty decent prices. Went looking last week and not one to be found. Did get a RL Pima cotton undershirt fro $12.99.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a very light weight, unlined T. Harris 3/2 roll tweedy/houndstoothy jacket that may be the best fitting jacket I own. Seriously, it fits like a glove. I know it is a POS, but I love it.

Mike

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of their argyle wool socks. Decent for the money.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's