1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sz S and XS Shirt Sale Thread: Naked and Famous, J Crew, Paul Rose, Gap (Updated May 5th)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ryosuke, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryosuke

ryosuke Senior member

Cleaning out whatever I don't wear or I don't like the fit of anymore. All prices includes shipping to United States and Canada. Please add 4% for paying with paypal, gift payment is ok as well. I've sold quite a bit here on SF, lots of satisfied customers. Measurements are posted in this order: Shoulder, Chest (Pit to Pit), Insleeve, Top to Bottom Easiest way to figure out if they will fit is measure a shirt you like, then compare my posted measurements. Any questions don't hesitate to contact me. I'll give you better price if you buy two or more at once. Worn twice Gap Safari shirt in Navy and Khaki, size Extra Small. A heavier, rugged shirt, with two chest flap pockets. $25 each. (Measurements: 16.5, 19.5, 20, 27.5) Navy is sold. [​IMG] [​IMG] Right - Worn once Uniqlo Slim fit Stretch Dress shirt in steel grey, size small. 97% cotton, 3% stretch. Fits slim in the body, great color. $40 (Measurements: 16, 17, 20, 28.5) [​IMG] [​IMG] Left - Worn once J.Crew red/navy Indian Madras shirt, size Extra Small. Very soft, genuine Indian Madras, great slim fit. $30 (Measurements: 15.75, 18, 19, 28.5) Right - Brand new J.Crew washed shirt in Blue/Teal tartan shirt, size Extra Small. Slim fit, button down collar. 3 season fabric. $50 (Measurements: 16.5, 18, 20.5, 29) [​IMG] [​IMG] Left - Worn once H&M olive military shirt in size Small. Zipper detail, hidden collar buttons. $20 (Measurements: 16, 17.5, 20, 28.5) SOLD!!!!!Right - Worn 5x All Saints Grey Oxford shirt in Size Small. Button down collar and Ramskull All Saints logo. Slim fit, 100% cotton. $40 (Measurements: 17, 19, 21, 28) [​IMG] SOLDDDD!!!!!Left and Right - Worn 5x Uniqlo plaid shirts in red and blue. 100% cotton, slightly slimmer fit. $20 each. (Measurements: 16.75, 19, 19, 28) [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.