• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sz 33 PBJ & SDA; Sz 32 RRL

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, I'm sure you've heard me go on about how much I love these, and how I can't wait to break them in...but for a while I had more money than sense and bought way too much stuff; I've decided to keep the limited edition pairs (Ande, 5EP, BiG contest 660, ESEF) and ditch the repros. Everything has been tried on and mulled over, but never worn; tagged as noted. Both PBJs were bought before the back pocket leaf logo was standard Studio D'Artisan D1002 - tag size 33 - $220 shipped These were one-washed by big, but still appear to have a good bit of shrinkage left; no tags, pseudo-bootcut, along the lines of the Regular Ralf Owned by Fok! If they're good enough for him... Waist: approx 33.75 Front rise: 10.25 Back rise: 14 Thigh: 12 Leg opening: 9 Inseam: 36 ..... Pure Blue Japan xx-005 - tag size 33 - $195 shipped ::no leaf logo:: One-washed by BiG; still have BiG tag on them. You know them, you love them, you want them. Waist: 33.25 Front rise: 9.5 Back rise: 13.75 Thigh: 12.5 Leg opening: a little over 8.5 Inseam: 34.75 ..... PBJ xx-007 - tag size 33 - $225 shipped ::no leaf logo:: One-washed by BiG; no tag, indigo warp and weft. See above for measurements, although the rise seems a touch larger (between a quarter and half inch, maybe). ..... RRL Slim Bootcut - tag size 32x34 - SOLD

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Post-holiday bump; RRLs sold.

worn down

Reaction score
thanks, got my pbj's today and the denim is incredible.

now somebody just needs to take the sda's off his hands.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks; just bumping b/c apparently I can't edit.

Everything sold but the SDAs, which I'm open to just keeping and tapering. You should consider the same if you want SDA denim with a longer inseam.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads