1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

synthetic shave brush

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by matadorpoeta, Mar 29, 2005.

1. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

i saw this shaving brush at the mall the other day. it costs about $55 and they claim the synthetic fibers are superior to a badger brush because the synthetic soaks up less water and cream/soap. here's the link: men-u synthetic shave brush

2. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Isn't the point of a pure badger brush to soak up more water in order for a better application of the shave cream or soap?

I am wary of man-made items.

3. Kai

Kai Senior member

He's right. That is the whole point.

4. YMark

YMark Well-Known Member

I have to agree with the others. You WANT the brush to soak up water, which is why the badger is superior. Don't fall for that marketing crap on the link you posted.