• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sydney accomodation mid April

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hi, going to be in Sydney for a conference mid April approx 14-18th. Looking for recommendations for accomodation around the Rushcutters Bay are please. Single person.

Reaction score
stayed at the Altamont on Darlinghurst Road a week ago. Got an Agoda rate of ~130AUD I think, and pretty impressed with the value, location and room we got for that price. You could probably walk to Rushcutters Bay from there...a very short cab ride otherwise.

I am DIL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stayed at the Altamont on Darlinghurst Road a week ago. Got an Agoda rate of ~130AUD I think, and pretty impressed with the value, location and room we got for that price. You could probably walk to Rushcutters Bay from there...a very short cab ride otherwise.
My cousins live around the corner and say that the Altamont is pretty good value.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.