1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sweet NWT Caruso Sportcoat 44R/54R -- Carlo Barbera Flannel

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by johnnynorman3, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

PRICE REDUCED FROM $225 to $200 and now to $190 SHIPPED CONUS

Here is a beautiful, new with tags sport coat by Caruso. The size is 54R Euro, which translates to roughly a size 43/44 American (check the measurements below).

This sport coat is made from Carlo Barbera wool flannel (fall, winter, and early spring weight). The wool is a coffee/ charcoal subtle houndstooth-type check. The overall effect is a beautiful rich brown that will pair great with a wide variety of dress and casual trousers. This is the first time I have loaded pics up straight from my iPhone, so if you are genuinely interested and need more pics, let me know.

The cut is fantastic. Very soft shoulders,
    patch hip pockets, side vents, and a 3-roll-2 button stance. The sleeves are unfinished (the sleeve buttons are included). Measurements are as follows:

Chest -- 23 inches across (laid flat)
    Waist -- 22 inches
    Shoulders -- 18.75 inches
    Sleeve -- 25.5 inches (shoulder seam down to sleeve end)
    Length -- 31.75 inches (top of collar down)

Shipping will be free via USPS Priority to USA. International shipping will be actual cost less $10. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  2. RanMan

RanMan Senior member

Great price on a solid piece. Bid with confidence fellas, OP is one of the gents that made SF StyleForum back in the day - welcome back indeed.

3. johnnynorman3

It's good to be back RanMan -- though, in truth, I wasn't actually gone for that long (I had to change my username because a former member of the board kept PM'ing me ridiculous questions about Jantzen Tailor).

Price now reduced to $200. This is a really great piece and I'm surprised someone hasn't snatched it up yet.

4. LEVOOSH

LEVOOSH Senior member

Ridiculously good price for this coat. If it was 42R it would have been mine already....

5. johnnynorman3

Had a buyer fall through. Feel free to make reasonable offers here. This is a completely SF approved sportcoat. I am shocked it didn't fly off the, errrr, shelf.

6. inimitable

inimitable Senior member

Might this work for a 42?

7. johnnynorman3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.