• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sweeeeeet...

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I just got a package in the mail from none other than LA Guy. Inside this box was a pair of APC New Standards and an Engineered Garments belt with the badass quick release buckle. He tells me that it was a gift from a bunch of you guys (and girls). So, to all of you, thank you so much. I am really touched. I tried on the New Standards and they are really cool, really slim but not obscenely tight. They fit perfectly (aside from being long, obviously). This belt rules too - the buckle should provide endless fun. Â
I'm supposed to be working right now, so I can't PM everyone at the moment, but here's a mass thank-you for now: Thanks LA Guy, Thanks Nick M., Thanks Smart, Thanks Shoreman, Thanks Ambulance Chaser, Merci Luc-Emmanuel, Thanks Ken, Thanks Kevin, Thanks Alan C., Thanks Andrew (A Harris), Thanks Naturlaut, Thanks Philosophe, Thanks Cuffthis, Thanks Whnay., Thanks Jon FIHTies, Tack Bjorn, Dank T4Phage, Thanks Manton, Merci Fabienne, Thanks Horace, Thanks Dah328, Grazie Carlo, Thanks Gary, Thanks Dakota Rube, Ta RJMan, Thanks Koji (Thracozaag). Made my day. Edit: how could I not notice Brian (SD) wasn't in the list?. Sorry Brian, I thanked you right when they came in the door, but thanks again.

darkoak

Reaction score
Thanks for hosting this wonderful site. I've learned so much in a short period of time.

How 'bout a pic of you wearing your new gift?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
how 'bout a pic of you wearing your new gift?
We'll see... maybe later. Â I look kinda like crap right now.
(Edit: Except the jeans and belt
)

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for hosting the SF. It would be a lot harder to avoid doing work during the day w/o it.

dan

dorian

Reaction score
J,

Thanks for all the work you put in to the Forum.

I only wish I was in on the gift-giving.

Hope you enjoy.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
J,

Thanks for all the work you put in to the Forum.

I only wish I was in on the gift-giving.

Hope you enjoy.
Ditto.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks j.

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Enjoy in good health, j. I told LA Guy we could have gotten a pair of tassel loafers, but he wouldn't go for it...

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got a package in the mail from none other than LA Guy. Inside this box was a pair of APC New Standards and an Engineered Garments belt with the badass quick release buckle. He tells me that it was a gift from a bunch of you guys (and girls). So, to all of you, thank you so much. I am really touched. I tried on the New Standards and they are really cool, really slim but not obscenely tight. They fit perfectly (aside from being long, obviously). This belt rules too - the buckle should provide endless fun. Â
I'm supposed to be working right now, so I can't PM everyone at the moment, but here's a mass thank-you for now: Thanks LA Guy, Thanks Nick M., Thanks Smart, Thanks Shoreman, Thanks Ambulance Chaser, Merci Luc-Emmanuel, Thanks Ken, Thanks Kevin, Thanks Alan C., Thanks Andrew (A Harris), Thanks Naturlaut, Thanks Philosophe, Thanks Cuffthis, Thanks Whnay., Thanks Jon FIHTies, Tack Bjorn, Dank T4Phage, Thanks Manton, Merci Fabienne, Thanks Horace, Thanks Dah328, Grazie Carlo, Thanks Gary, Thanks Dakota Rube, Ta RJMan, Thanks Koji (Thracozaag). Made my day.
You are welcome. I would rather have picked up a shirt and a tie from Charvet and a cashmere jumper at Dunhill and a pair of shoes from Aubercy but nobody wanted to listen to me.

alchimiste

Reaction score
Couldn't a moderator move this thread to streetwear or general discussion? Those newbies really don't know where they are posting.

dorian

Reaction score
Couldn't a moderator move this thread to streetwear or general discussion? Those newbies really don't know where they are posting.
huh?

Horace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Enjoy in good health, j. I told LA Guy we could have gotten a pair of tassel loafers, but he wouldn't go for it... Â
Darn.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I've been informed that johnnynorman3 was also in on this deal, so thanks a lot Johnny.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thank you j for a wonderful site.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
It's here so all can see it. We'll move it after a bit.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's