1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sweater with sportcoat?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Ed13, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Ed13

Ed13 Senior member

I have the sleeves on my sportcoats and suits short enough to see 1/2"-3/4" of cuff. I got a couple of cashmere sweaters on the weekend with the idea of wearing them under a sportcoat in the fall. I was wondering if the cuff of the sweater should show at the end of the arm the same as a shirt? If not, how do you deal with the sleeves of the jacket appearing too short?

2. Phil

Phil Senior member

same deal as a dress shirt. Its just fine for the sweater sleeve ends to show a bit, as far as I am concerned. Otherwise it will look like you are wearing a jacket with sleeves that are too long, just as you would if you did the same thing with a dress shirt.

3. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Senior member

4. Ed13

Ed13 Senior member

Sounds good to me.

Thanks