1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sweater with marsupial pocket

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by denimaddict, Oct 2, 2006.

1. denimaddict

denimaddict Senior member

So my girlfriend recently got a sweatshirt/sweater from Old Navy that is essentially a hoodie with no hood. I was wondering if anyone knows of any thing like this for guys? I think its cool and would be great with a scarf when it gets cold. [​IMG]

2. denimaddict

Like this!

[​IMG]

Anyone know of other pieces like this? Maybe without elbow patches?

3. JaredK7

JaredK7 Active Member

I ama bit confused how is the picture a hoodie without a hood? Is it the collar or something?

4. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

He's talking about the handwarmer pocket.

5. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

6. 2000dB

2000dB Senior member

I bought a sweater like that this season from Alexandre Herchcovitch. It's reversible, one side black, the reverse is plaid. It's nice and soft.

7. denimaddict

Yeah, I know about all the shawl collars this season, and I shall get one. But I also want one that has no collar at all, so that a scarf can be in direct contact with my neck. Thanks for the suggestions so far guys. I will have to check out Alexandre Herchcovitch.

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I've seen similar sweatshirts by Howies. However, I can't say that I'm a fan of the concept. It seems awfully bottom heavy.

9. denimaddict

I suppose thats true. I think that wearing a scarf will help that some though...hmmm....I never thought about that. I shall check out howies as well.

10. jswanson3

jswanson3 Senior member

Nice Collective...