• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SWD Discussion Thread for Tailoring

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's the thread on the other side but you'll probably get kicked out for spamming. Watcha got? The Florentine inspired one?

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That totally narrows it down.

Just one?

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No idea what their models are actually, I just know that one of them is a Liverano approximation. Is it a fit or style issue?

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea what their models are actually, I just know that one of them is a Liverano approximation. Is it a fit or style issue?

Oh you were't just making a funny.

It's a Model 3 in a super-130s guncheck. It's been hanging in my closet unaltered and in the same condition I received it. Part of me wants to keep it - it fits - but there are other Armoury jackets I would like possibly more.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tailoring is no joking matter as you very well know. I believe the model 3 is the one I'm talking about, the body is pretty short no? Even with the good size I think these might be a bit trickier to style right for tall people (especially since you don't seem willing to unconditionally embrace high rises, truly a style master key)

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tailoring is no joking matter as you very well know. I believe the model 3 is the one I'm talking about, the body is pretty short no? Even with the good size I think these might be a bit trickier to style right for tall people (especially since you don't seem willing to unconditionally embrace high rises, truly a style master key)

Length is actually fine - I have another Model 3 navy blazer.

And yea - it's the Neopolitan cut.

kashmir

Reaction score
model 3 is good in that iGent way, but yes they do have more stuff now with even less structure

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure less structure is really the way forward.

kashmir

Reaction score
IMG_20220923_133612.jpg

o captain, me captain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there anywhere on this forum where bros discuss trading or selling Armoury jackets?

You can always just make a bs post and then casually reference it here and there. I never figured out the b/s system after relaunch so do as I say and not as i do. I've got a model 3 suit (size 52) in that luscious brown Canonico that's too big for me if you need another suit. (see what I did there?).

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can always just make a bs post and then casually reference it here and there. I never figured out the b/s system after relaunch so do as I say and not as i do. I've got a model 3 suit (size 52) in that luscious brown Canonico that's too big for me if you need another suit. (see what I did there?).

Sigh, I need a 54.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads