• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Swaine Adeney Brigg (for Peal) large lidover attache - havana - DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

antexit

Reaction score
SAB lidover, made for Peal in '98. IDK if it's handstitched; at least the handle is. Knocked-around a little, and with a barely-noticeable monogram, as pictured. I bought this from the 'bay and carried it three times before I lucked into my grail Westminster case--don't need both. Gorgeous patina. Cleaned and treated with SAB leather food when I got it.

Note in particular the really cool alphabetized file folders built into the green skiver lining. Note as well the unusual size-- 12x18x6. Larger than any current-line SAB lidover, far as I know. It's almost as big as a litigation case, and since with the folders it uses size so efficiently I was able to keep as much stuff in it as I would put in a litigation case.

Price just covers what I paid and shipping, but it's negotiable. I'd also be open to trades for leather goods, 10.5E shoes, or sz.38 suits. Price includes shipping to Canada or US.

drop to $570 $525 SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion