1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Swag School - June 8, 2014

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by StyleforumRobot, Jun 8, 2014.

Tags:
  1. StyleforumRobot

StyleforumRobot Distinguished Member Moderator

Hot Topics

Wearing EG

Some people think Engineered Garments is a hard brand to wear – but those people are stupid, and this thread is a great testament to how simply and how versatile everyone’s favorite workwear brand. Look, at the end of the day there’s quite a few designers reproducing classic fatigue pants and polka-dot shits, but there’s something indefinably special about EG, that allows it to transcend fashion boundaries in a special way.

Formula One

I’ve featured several of StyleForum’s most popular sports threads (soccer, you’re on deck!), and for today we have Formula One, everyone’s favorite racing sport (minus a large segment of the American Midwest who are mired in NASCAR, yuck). I don’t really know a lot about Formula One, so I can’t say much, but I do know there’s a lot of crossover between the high end watch thread and car sponsors. Woo!

Your Blog Sucks

Sometimes we talk about excellent blogs – your opinion on the Satorialist is somewhat irrelevant in this context – but we should also spare a moment to recognize how many downright terrible men’s clothing blogs are out there. Thus, this thread. Enjoy.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014