• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SW&D SWAP 1.0 ***PEACE & LOVE EDITION***

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Teger take a pic, even if it's your phone! that latin book sounds ridic cool

sexonfabric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to be a douche but I want to hit the local market this weekend to finish off my parcel so I'm going to be shipping Monday. May God have mercy on my soul!

...and let Royal Mail have mercy on my transatlantic shipping cost :D

Last edited:

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much Nineohtoo for the very thoughtful package :slayer:
Inside the package is a cream canvas tote with a graphic design printed in orange listing all the cities I dream of visiting someday :foo:
Also inside the package is Uniqlo's Heattech grey striped long sleeve t-shirt and matching Heattech grey striped long johns which I will be modeling in my next WAYWT fit pic. I will be using this ensemble a lot since the temperature in Chicago during the past few days has only reached the teens...brrrrrrrtt.
Nineohtoo also observed from my recent WAYWT fit pics that I've lost some weight and to celebrate my oh so new skinny self, he sent me a couple of yummy Filipino (my heritage) snacks in matching purple ( taro flan) and yellow ( taro-filled shortbread cookies) which were both instantly consumed by me and my posse...delish :slayer:

What I noticed in this photo is the complimenting colors of each item. Like the yellow complimenting the purple, the purple complimenting the orange, the orange accenting the cream and the grey, and the grey complimenting the yellow. And of course, being colabear I couldn't help but notice the appearance of a cockbulge formation from the Heattech long johns. As if it was too excited like I was from receiving the package. I took a peek...hehehe

it was too tiny for my liking :foo:

Many many thanks for the sweet and thoughtful package Nineohtoo, I enjoyed it!

Last edited:

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know it is better to give than recieve, however I think someone does not like me, never got my "gift"..... :hide:

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Although I don't have you Spencer, I haven't sent mine yet either. Its been an insane last two weeks and I haven't gotten it finished yet :(

Cool, for some reason I thought the dead line was like lasty week, but no worries.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
So my main...uh...thing is already taken care of, but I might try to supplement it a little this weekend if I can find the strength within me to get off my lazy, bedraggled ass and actually purchase something in person.

nineohtoo

Reaction score
I'm glad you enjoyed it colabear, especially considering how much more effort you put into the one you sent out.

Last edited:

Broark

Reaction score
So I got my ridiculously awesome package from YoungM.
A couple highlights include an SNS Herning sweater, a couple of books, a nice knit beanie and a Rouge Territory bandana.
Pics coming soon, in the meantime props to YoungM for being so awesome!

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So I got my ridiculously awesome package from YoungM.
A couple highlights include an SNS Herning sweater, a couple of books, a nice knit beanie and a Rouge Territory bandana.
Pics coming soon, in the meantime props to YoungM for being so awesome!

Holy ****. That's pretty all time!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads