1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

***SW&D Photography Thread***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by g transistor, Mar 31, 2013.

1. the shah

the shah Senior member

impromptu desert photo shoot was quite fun , overcast skies so lighting sucked in the beginning but then the brilliant rays came out toward the end :eek:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(couple more shots in the album)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    ManofKent and Roygbivuxg like this.
  2. leeba

leeba Senior member

feel like i may as well use my fashion experience/knowledge/things i've learned about myself via that medium to inform the direction i take my photography, since i'm a pretty blank slate in terms of influences. taken a couple classes, but have never really done a deep dive.

i think most of you are a lot farther along than i am, so would love some recs

re: clothes + themes they remind me of. i like/wear:

yohji - classic, movement
    abasi - future, elegance
    acronym - pragmatism, utility
    lemaire - new classics, restrained
    jjve - freedom
    sftm - romance. women's is usually better, also random but uma wang's womens is ridiculously romantic in a good way. harnden goes here too, i guess.
    m001 soon - a bit of subversion, weird

who/what should i be looking into that fits these themes/aesthetics in the world of photography? i feel like finding interesting, high-quality source material to learn from is half the battle for me

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  3. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

2 people like this.
  4. LonerMatt

LonerMatt Senior member