• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Surface to Air

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I found a nice tee from a brand called Surface to Air. I checked their website and they're an art collective from Paris/Barcelona/New York and their work seem to cover a pretty wide range of activites (design, art, fashion, stores, etc.) which I like. You can check out some of their stuff on Surface To Air website You can see the t-shirt I got by going to Surface2Air/products/t-shirts/ss2004 mine is the seventh one (but I got it in yellow/red instead of blue/black) I haven't seen much of their stuff so if anyone got more info please share your wisdom

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Oh and surprisingly the shirt was made in Canada, I wonder which company S2A is dealing with.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Is there a link on that page to purchase online? I didn't see one. Perhaps I'm blindtarded. Some of those T's are awesome. I like the one with the group of people falling into the shark infested water.

The one you picked up is sweet too.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Is there a link on that page to purchase online? I didn't see one. Perhaps I'm blindtarded. Some of those T's are awesome. I like the one with the group of people falling into the shark infested water. The one you picked up is sweet too.
I don't think you can purchase online, they seem to run a pretty small operation anyway. I could look for a specific design/size if you like but I think there's only one store that carries their stuff where I live and they have like 4-5 tees tops so the chance of finding your size/model is pretty slim. They've got a few items on this website: Some t shirts here

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
(Tokyo Slim @ May 05 2005,21:51) Is there a link on that page to purchase online? I didn't see one. Perhaps I'm blindtarded. Some of those T's are awesome. I like the one with the group of people falling into the shark infested water. The one you picked up is sweet too.
I don't think you can purchase online, they seem to run a pretty small operation anyway. I could look for a specific design/size if you like but I think there's only one store that carries their stuff where I live and they have like 4-5 tees tops so the chance of finding your size/model is pretty slim. They've got a few items on this website: Some t shirts here
Thanks. That Cicada T is pretty cool... I'll think about that one.

imhotep

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on Surface to Air L/S button-up shirt sizing?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Damn. Blast from the past. I'd agree with whodini that they're pretty slim and true to size. You'll probably see there is a slight variation from s2a, s2a paris, and is there another sub listing? I have an s2a paris tshirt in size small and it fits pretty much like a slim medium rather than true size small (well, it'd be like a jcrew small i guess but those run a little big)

CarbonatedTsoda

Reaction score
Just my 2 cents, they are TTS but the chest area is tighter than most. I wear a size small in J.Crew which fits well, but a size small in S2A is pretty constricting. Of course if you don't have pecs or manboobs its not a big deal.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I won't deal with them since I bought their black hi-tops. The eyelets rip off and have to be repaired constantly.

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bought a shirt from them 5 years ago and it still fits great and still earns compliments.
the paris shop is pretty cool to check out if your in the area. lots of cool **** your not going to get anywhere else.

bananananana

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by huuechiwong
just bought some s2a denim and i think they are pretty nice

orly.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads