1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Surface to Air

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Fuuma, May 6, 2005.

1. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

I found a nice tee from a brand called Surface to Air. I checked their website and they're an art collective from Paris/Barcelona/New York and their work seem to cover a pretty wide range of activites (design, art, fashion, stores, etc.) which I like. You can check out some of their stuff on Surface To Air website You can see the t-shirt I got by going to Surface2Air/products/t-shirts/ss2004 mine is the seventh one (but I got it in yellow/red instead of blue/black) I haven't seen much of their stuff so if anyone got more info please share your wisdom

2. Fuuma

Oh and surprisingly the shirt was made in Canada, I wonder which company S2A is dealing with.

3. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Is there a link on that page to purchase online? I didn't see one. Perhaps I'm blindtarded. Some of those T's are awesome. I like the one with the group of people falling into the shark infested water.

The one you picked up is sweet too.

4. Fuuma

I don't think you can purchase online, they seem to run a pretty small operation anyway. I could look for a specific design/size if you like but I think there's only one store that carries their stuff where I live and they have like 4-5 tees tops so the chance of finding your size/model is pretty slim. They've got a few items on this website: Some t shirts here

5. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

(Tokyo Slim @ May 05 2005,21:51) Is there a link on that page to purchase online? I didn't see one. Perhaps I'm blindtarded. Some of those T's are awesome. I like the one with the group of people falling into the shark infested water. The one you picked up is sweet too.
    I don't think you can purchase online, they seem to run a pretty small operation anyway. I could look for a specific design/size if you like but I think there's only one store that carries their stuff where I live and they have like 4-5 tees tops so the chance of finding your size/model is pretty slim. They've got a few items on this website: Some t shirts here
    Thanks. That Cicada T is pretty cool... I'll think about that one.

6. imhotep

imhotep Senior Member

Can anyone comment on Surface to Air L/S button-up shirt sizing?

7. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Slim/TTS.

8. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Damn. Blast from the past. I'd agree with whodini that they're pretty slim and true to size. You'll probably see there is a slight variation from s2a, s2a paris, and is there another sub listing? I have an s2a paris tshirt in size small and it fits pretty much like a slim medium rather than true size small (well, it'd be like a jcrew small i guess but those run a little big)

9. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

S2A Paris is the clothing label, S2A is the jewelery line. S2A Paris b/u shirts fit the same from season to season.

10. bobby2times

bobby2times Active Member

http://surface2airparis.com is there new website. Im digging their t-shirts. Anyone know the custom charge for a t-shirt I'll eat if I import it to U.S.?

11. CarbonatedTsoda

CarbonatedTsoda Senior Member

Just my 2 cents, they are TTS but the chest area is tighter than most. I wear a size small in J.Crew which fits well, but a size small in S2A is pretty constricting. Of course if you don't have pecs or manboobs its not a big deal.

12. JesseJB

JesseJB Distinguished Member

I won't deal with them since I bought their black hi-tops. The eyelets rip off and have to be repaired constantly.

13. eglbc

eglbc Distinguished Member

bought a shirt from them 5 years ago and it still fits great and still earns compliments.
    the paris shop is pretty cool to check out if your in the area. lots of cool shit your not going to get anywhere else.

14. huuechiwong

huuechiwong New Member

just bought some s2a denim and i think they are pretty nice

15. bananananana

bananananana In Time Out

just bought some s2a denim and i think they are pretty nice

[​IMG]