1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Supreme SS13 Slim Rigid jean size 30

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by alanvan, Mar 20, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanvan

alanvan Well-Known Member

I just got these in the mail from the latest drop and I don't like the fit as much as I'd hoped. I'd rather sell them to someone who will love them rather than pay more to alter them a bunch. They are unworn except to try on, 100% authentic. 14oz. Selvedge denim, button fly, red Sup patch on rear that you can pass a belt through. 30 waist, about 31" inseam, the rise is a bit higher than most of my other jeans though. I usually wear a 30 32 and the length is fine in these.

I bought them for 140 plus 10 shipping, so I am listing them at what I paid. They are also up on eBay, but willing to negotiate outside eBay for SF folks if you get to me before the auction ends. Best offer takes them.

Here's the Supreme shop link: http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/bottoms/rigid-slim-jean/indigo?class=style&image=0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.