• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Supreme Clothing info

AndrewK

Reaction score
I subscribed to the super future super market rss feed to keep an eye out for any good deals, and I've noticed a lot of people selling Supreme clothing. I've never heard of them, anything I should know?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Exit.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
the only people I've seen who wear supreme (and think it's something to be excited about) are kids posting on superfuture, hypebeast, and FOBs straight out of HK.

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Their hoodies and khakis are very well made, and I especially like the fit of the khakis. I've said this before, but some of these "street" brands, such as Supreme and Staple Design, actually produce really nice stuff. Most people probably toss them in with the stereotypical skulls-and-uzis-laden shirts made by Rogue Status or 10Deep or Crooks&Castles, but I've liked a lot of the button-ups and sweaters put out by Staple, which has noticeably cleaner, more understated pieces.

Definitely legit, and not what you'd expect from brands you might associate with the street scene.

AndrewK

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Exit.jpg

I'm not saying I like the clothes, I just wanted to know if they are as terrible as they look or I'm just missing something.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like some Supreme stuff. A lot of people are selling it, most likely because they either can or think they can make money doing so. Its biggest selling point today is probably its relative exclusivity, although its mostly exclusive to
kids posting on superfuture, hypebeast, and FOBs straight out of HK.
They do nice basics, though, and tend to source their stuff well--CYC, Alpha, etc. Still, even at retail, you're paying a lot for a glorified skate shop label.

Blog Marley

Reaction score
I've only seen their products in person once at the store in Tokyo, quality wasn't anything special and seemed over priced. I like some of their new pieces, the flannel and hoodies but punk resellers bought to resell, lames.

I do think their stuff is overpriced though, catching it on sale isn't a possibility.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have an awsome two colored mountain parka aswell. I´d wear some of the stuff if it wasnt overprized/hyped.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Never owned anything from them, but it seems like a lot of the hype surrounding the brand is generated by the rarity of its pieces.

Bsides

Reaction score
I bet you're seeing alot of it on buy sell forums cause kids are kinda realizing street wear is played out. Its all about workwear now! For the next 6 months or so anyways.

Trendy Sing Sing

Reaction score
They seem like every other hypebeast brand out there: too expensive, bad quality, super hyped up and not that awesome. I beleive they made a backpack shaped like a shark that was interesting, though.

downwithianbrown

Reaction score
supreme is a legit brand. They have a deep history with some of Ny's most iconic 90's street culture/art personalities. They regularly come out with collaborations that are (or at least were) ahead of their time. if you are interested in NY in the 90's, it's a cool reference point to learn about the art and culture and music of that time (as well as 70's and 80's) it did get blown out of proportion, but for an independent brick and mortar store in New York, it's prices are reasonable.

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not all there stuff is hypebeast. Brendon is making some nice basics parkas, pea coats, button downs, etc at decent prices. Do the history is Noah brand was years ahead of he game.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics