• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suppose there was a zombie invasion

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
- Tees
- Skinny jeans
- Slip-ons
- Sleeping bag
- Hunting knife
- Bow
- Quiver of a dozen arrows

I'd rendezvous with all the Canadian SFers.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crane's
I'll just wear my Filson stuff. Weapons? Got all that stuff you listed and a lot more.

I own a traditional daisho set. I like redundant systems. Oh and if you have to ask why then a katana is not for you. As a matter of fact I would always have one with me in a zombie invasion.

I guess it would be cool if there was like, one zombie you were fighting out in the open, as an absolute last line of defense. I'd probably just run if I wasn't cornered and didn't have any ammo.

morefishscale

Reaction score
oh man, this zombie invasion thing has crossed my mind so many times....

I'd wear my GAP Cadet Khakis, black Timberland Abington Guide Boots (just incase I need to stomp some zombie heads out), random thermal, and one of my field jackets. I'd be on for war, bitches
fight[1].gif

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aitor throup x riot gear company collab
hammeraxe - is there such a thing?
heavy duty combat boots
APC (not the jeans)
guns

Logan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
While I appreciate the sentiment, that's not something to take on lightly. In Zombieland, a team is important to have (gotta sleep sometime) but you need to be able to trust the other people in your party. The main trope that all zombie lore teaches us, movies, books, whatever, is that the real problem in a zombie panic is people. Zombies are emotionless and, on the whole, fairly predictable. People, meanwhile, can betray you, or they can get tired and hungry and scared and do things that don't make sense and completely **** up your defensive strategy. That cannot be allowed. You need well defined roles for structure, an atmosphere of order and the ability to suppress emotion. All of that said, the tradeoff is, you also need to be able to shoot your companions in the face without hesitation if they become infected. The girl you love, your brother, your mom, these people are liabilities to you and you to them. Plus I wouldn't trust my mom with a gun, she'd probably accidentally shoot me in the leg.
That should be on the first page of the "How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse" book.
Originally Posted by aaaeeeiiiooouuu
What if they're 28 Days Later-style fast zombies? Even if they're slow zombies, I think you're underestimating their strength in numbers. Think about the scene from The Walking Dead in downtown Atlanta
I started watching that show because of this mention. It's ******* great. I just finished the episode where the guy remembers his dream

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads